Sunday, September 11, 2022

"Oh, It's Beautiful" - Skipray Blastboat Release

Good day, pilots! I apologize it took so long to get this PDF ready, but it is finally here. I am pleased to present to you the print-n-play file for the Skipray Blastboat expansion!

Please note, I included the large base cutouts for the ship, in case that is the ship base size you plan on flying. I personally don't use these cutouts, and just fly the Skipray on a medium base. As a reminder, you can get medium bases in the 1st Edition Saw's Renegades and TIE Reaper expansions.

I have had a blast flying this ship in my home games, and I hope that you have fun trying out some new pilots, upgrades, and builds!

With this expansion complete, I can look at some of my other projects for X-wing Miniatures 1st Edition. I have already hinted at a Support Ship upgrade and a Razorcrest conversion. I do plan on continuing with this slower pace for content, as it works well with the current pace of my life. Thank you for your patience and keep flying casual!

-PGP

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Can’t wait to see the Razorcrest conversion. Was just looking v1 cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun flying the Skipray Blastboat! I am excited to get the Razor Crest expansion completed!

      Delete