Monday, February 6, 2023

2023 Update

Hello pilots!

I apologize for the huge gap since my last post. The majority of my free time for last several months has involved searching for, buying, and moving to my first house. I am finally starting to settle in and hope to get game time back up and running!

As for posts, my next planned one is The Mandalorian conversion. I have run into some technical difficulties with it, but plan on getting through these soon. Thank you for patience.

Additionally, I have several ideas for some homebrew updates to 1.0 ships. With these small updates, I can make “booster pack” posts to add some new and fun things to your games. I hope to get several of these out this year.

I will be sure to keep you posted, so stay tuned. As always, have fun flying out there!

-PGP

No comments:

Post a Comment