Monday, August 31, 2015

Out To Lunch – Be back shortly

                Hello readers. I am actually writing today from Nevada. My wife, extended family, and I are on a road trip to southern California and Disneyland! As you might understand, there is a time and a place for everything. There is a time to write X-wing strategy articles and there is a time to ride Star Tours forty times in a row. So I will be taking a break from posting for a couple weeks as I celebrate the last bit of summer with my family. As an added bonus to the already sweet treat of Disneyland, we will be at the park on Force Friday. It should be pretty fun! Anyways, I definitely plan to continue posting when I get back. Until then just be patient, try out a few PGP strategies with your squadmates, and fly causal.

Afterwards:
Also, I have a great X-wing project in the works and Disneyland is a key part. Can't wait to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment